Monday, October 03, 2005

Somerville Mass. Yankees vs. Red Sox

I went up to Boston to watch the Red Sox games in good company.

On Saturday, we went to Victor and Nicole's to watch the game. I made us all move to the porch because they have cats. Luckily, the weather was good.

The Red Sox lost. Not a very interesting game, either. But the Red Sox are still in the post season. If you care, you know the details. If you don't care, I won't bore you.

Nicole, John, Rain, Victor, and me. Back in the days, we all worked at Salamander in Cambridge. Mighty fine restaurant that was.



Go Sox (Red, not White)!


Victor, fine cook that he is, had made some wonderful pork.


Buns were toasted with cheddar cheese. Then I had my sandwich with pickles, mayonnaise, onion, tomato, and Vietnamese red pepper sauce. It was good.


John making breakfast in the morning.


Before coffee.


Check out these tomatoes that look like bell peppers. We had bagles and lox.


I also had a nice bike ride, which you can read about here.

No comments: